As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to be a factor in everyone’s life, there is reasonable cause for apprehension. Long's Pawn and Jewelry wants to inform you that we are taking the pandemic seriously. We are following the guidance of our health experts from the World Health Organization, the North Carolina Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control. We have implemented policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of our clients, our employees and the general public. We are also monitoring the situation and educating employees for any changes in recommendations and procedures.
Here are some of the measures we have implemented:
• Required sick days for any employee that is feeling even slightly ill.
• We recommend customers and employees wear a face mask if not maintaining 6-foot distance.
• We want to be sensitive to everyone and keep a safe distance.
• We educate and remind our employees daily in best health practices.
• This includes frequent hand washing, hand sanitizer and daily cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and merchandise.
We are working diligently to provide minimal disruption to our work schedule. We will continue to provide an excellent level of service, while abiding by the guidance of our health experts. We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy during this challenging time.
Thank you for your business!
Philip Long and employees